About Me

My photo
I am a wife to the most amazing husband (Eric) and a mother to 2 wonderful kids (Jessica and Evan). My family is my world. I have recently put my career as a medical assistant on hold to be a stay-at-home mom/wife. We want to raise kids with manners and still have a strong family, so I am always trying ideas to help make things easier on me (cleaning tips, organization, meal planning, crafts, etc.) I thought I would share them with everyone out there. So, please comment with your ideas, or if you have tried one posted on here (Did you like it?) I am always open to suggestions. I am also looking for money savers. It's my new passion now that there is only 1 income.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Take-Out Menu Holder

I don't know how many times we go to order take-out and can't find the menu. It's awful! We tried a drawer for them, but things would get thrown in the drawer and soon the menu would get pushed to the bottom of some never-ending pile of junk. So here is what I did:

Take an empty cereal box.

Draw a line about 1/2 way down across the box to mark where you will be cutting it.
On the back of the box draw a line about 1/4 of the way down to mark where you will be cutting that part.
On the side of the box, draw a diagonal line from the back mark to the front mark.
Cut your box.
I then took scrapbooking paper and decorated the outside and only the back wall of the inside. And used clear packing tape to "laminate" the outside surface.

Here is the finished product. We have it hanging from our fridge with a large claw magnet. Now we always know where our menus are!

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breathe much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete