About Me

My photo
I am a wife to the most amazing husband (Eric) and a mother to 2 wonderful kids (Jessica and Evan). My family is my world. I have recently put my career as a medical assistant on hold to be a stay-at-home mom/wife. We want to raise kids with manners and still have a strong family, so I am always trying ideas to help make things easier on me (cleaning tips, organization, meal planning, crafts, etc.) I thought I would share them with everyone out there. So, please comment with your ideas, or if you have tried one posted on here (Did you like it?) I am always open to suggestions. I am also looking for money savers. It's my new passion now that there is only 1 income.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring/Summer Hairbows!!!!

I have finished the orders I received over the weekend. Here is how the bows turned out! Thank you, again, for your orders!!!!!


Soccer Bow Set



Colorful Owl - Classic bow


Lovely Ladybugs - Stacked Bow

Cute-as-a-Button - Alligator Clip


Butterfly Beauty - Alligator Clip


Easter Duckling - Stacked bow and Alligator clips






No comments:

Post a Comment