About Me

My photo
I am a wife to the most amazing husband (Eric) and a mother to 2 wonderful kids (Jessica and Evan). My family is my world. I have recently put my career as a medical assistant on hold to be a stay-at-home mom/wife. We want to raise kids with manners and still have a strong family, so I am always trying ideas to help make things easier on me (cleaning tips, organization, meal planning, crafts, etc.) I thought I would share them with everyone out there. So, please comment with your ideas, or if you have tried one posted on here (Did you like it?) I am always open to suggestions. I am also looking for money savers. It's my new passion now that there is only 1 income.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Frozen Snack

Frozen Yogurt Bites
I always seem to be on the go. So I wanted a quick grab-and-go snack. Now because this is a frozen snack you won't be able to throw it in your purse and forget about it. But you can munch while you head to your next destination. These are so simple to make.

First, take a yogurt of your choice. (I'm addicted to raspberry flavor right now, so that was my choice)

Then after mixing it really good, drop teaspoon sized blobs onto a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.

Place in the freezer until completely frozen.

Then place into a baggie to grab-and-go! No spoon required to enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment