About Me

My photo
I am a wife to the most amazing husband (Eric) and a mother to 2 wonderful kids (Jessica and Evan). My family is my world. I have recently put my career as a medical assistant on hold to be a stay-at-home mom/wife. We want to raise kids with manners and still have a strong family, so I am always trying ideas to help make things easier on me (cleaning tips, organization, meal planning, crafts, etc.) I thought I would share them with everyone out there. So, please comment with your ideas, or if you have tried one posted on here (Did you like it?) I am always open to suggestions. I am also looking for money savers. It's my new passion now that there is only 1 income.

Friday, March 16, 2012

DIY Bath Paints



Both jess and Evan love their bathtime. Especially when there are fun toys in their with them. Evan is a tad little, but Jessica loves anything that adds to her bath (bubbles, colored fiz tabs, bath crayons, bath paints, etc.). But that stuff is really expensive....until now! Making your own bath paints is so cheap and easy, it's silly not to. Not to mention Jess had a blast making them with me. Just follow these instructions:

Ingredients
1/2 cup body wash
Cornstarch (we used 4-5 Tbsp)
Food coloring














Pour 1/2 cup of body wash in each container (depending on how many colors you are making).


















Then add the cornstarch 1 Tbsp at a time. We ended up using 4 or 5 Tbsp's for each batch.


















You want a thick consistancy, but not dough. Kind of like this...













Next, add your food coloring. We used 4 drops, but next time I think we will use a little more.



And you are all done!

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breathe much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete