About Me

My photo
I am a wife to the most amazing husband (Eric) and a mother to 2 wonderful kids (Jessica and Evan). My family is my world. I have recently put my career as a medical assistant on hold to be a stay-at-home mom/wife. We want to raise kids with manners and still have a strong family, so I am always trying ideas to help make things easier on me (cleaning tips, organization, meal planning, crafts, etc.) I thought I would share them with everyone out there. So, please comment with your ideas, or if you have tried one posted on here (Did you like it?) I am always open to suggestions. I am also looking for money savers. It's my new passion now that there is only 1 income.

Monday, March 12, 2012

1st Pin It! Party

Yesterday was my very 1st Pin It! party and we all had a blast!!!! Everyone brought something to create and a dish to share with a recipe from Pinterest. The food was outstanding and projects came out great. We are going to try to have one of these each month. Here are some pics...

Trying to get my letters to print on my Cricut.

Working on flower wall art. It turned out so good, AND I got the left over petals to create my own! (We have the same bedroom colors)

Cutting strips of fabric to make jersey bracelets and anklets. The are so soft and stretchy!!!!

Painting the letters for her scrabble wall art.

The little inspectors came by to see how things were going. Looks like she needed their help.

Our mini-pinners!!!!

Working hard on her crafting.

For the recipes to all the food made at the Pin It! party, click here!

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breathe much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete