About Me

My photo
I am a wife to the most amazing husband (Eric) and a mother to 2 wonderful kids (Jessica and Evan). My family is my world. I have recently put my career as a medical assistant on hold to be a stay-at-home mom/wife. We want to raise kids with manners and still have a strong family, so I am always trying ideas to help make things easier on me (cleaning tips, organization, meal planning, crafts, etc.) I thought I would share them with everyone out there. So, please comment with your ideas, or if you have tried one posted on here (Did you like it?) I am always open to suggestions. I am also looking for money savers. It's my new passion now that there is only 1 income.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bead Bowl

Another Pinterest-inspired project.

This was super fun to make with Jessica. 

PLEASE make sure a grown-up does any part that requires the oven!!!!!!!!!














First, gather all of your supplies. You will need the following:
Meltable beads
Oven saft bowl or dish
Cooking spray
Timer


Spray your bowl with cooking spray


Pour in your beads (Jessica's favorite part)


Press beads so the sides are a single layer


Bake in 400 degree oven for 10-20 minutes (until beads are melted)
LET A GROWN-UP DO THIS


Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes
LET A GROWN-UP DO THIS


Remove your bowl and wash with soapy water before use. I don't recomment putting liquid in them as there may still be some holes. I used this one for a fruit bowl. We made a square bowl to hold my sweetener packets next to my coffee pot.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breathe much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete